Prep 20 mins
Cook 5 mins
- 236.59 ml semi-sweet chocolate chips (6 ounces)
- 226.79 g package cream cheese, softened
- 177.44 ml finely crushed vanilla wafer
- 59.14 ml seedless raspberry jam
- 177.44 ml chopped almonds
- In a microwave or heavy saucepan,melt chocolate chips,stir until smooth.
- Cool slightly.
- In a mixing bowl beat the cream cheese and melted chocolate until smooth.
- Stir in the wafer crumbs and jam.
- Referigerate for 4 hours or until firm.
- Shape into 1 inch balls,roll in almonds.
- Store in airtight container in the refrigerator.
Very tasty treats!! Loved the chocolate & raspberrys together.