This is a simple summer desert, great served with shortbread.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash the berries and use a fork to mash them up.
- 2You could also do this in a food processor to get an absolutely smooth purée but I prefer a bit of texture.
- 3Pour the cream into a chilled bowl and whip until you have soft peaks.
- 4You don't want it to be stiff.
- 5Gently fold in the yogurt and about two-thirds of the crushed berries.
- 6Taste for sweetness and add the icing sugar if you want.
- 7Slowly stir in the reserved berries, leaving a swirl of red through the fool.
- 8Roughly chop the pistachios and scatter them over top.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raspberry Fool
Serving Size: 1 (121 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 191.6
- Calories from Fat 141
- Total Fat 15.6 g
- Saturated Fat 8.9 g
- Cholesterol 52.4 mg
- Sodium 15.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.2 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 2.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: