Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
300 Best Chocolate Recipes Makes 38 – these can be frozen
- 1 cup butter
- 2⁄3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 1⁄4 cup raspberry jam
- semi-sweet chocolate chips
- powdered sugar
- In large bowl, combine butter and sugar. Add almond extract and vanilla. Add flour and mix until incorporated.
- Drop by tablespoons on prepared baking sheets. Make an indent with your thumb in the center of each cookie.
- Fill with jam and three chocolate chips.
- Bake at 350 for 15 minutes or until lightly firm. Cookies should still be pale in color.
I haven't made these yet but they sound delicious! Will be trying.
I started to make this recipe without really looking at the thoroughly....big mistake! No eggs, no baking soda. Tried a couple of cookies.. bad. then added soda and eggs. Made a much better cookie. I suggest not making this without adding eggs, soda and cocoa as the cookies turn out an odd blue color. UHG. Flavorful but ugly to look at.