Raspberry meringue cookies with Chocolate Chips
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
- 2Beat egg whites and salt until foamy.
- 3Combine jello and sugar seperatly in a small dish.
- 4Add gradually to eggs and salt while continuing to beat until stiff peaks form and sugar/jello mixture is dissolved.
- 5Mix in vinegar.
- 6Fold in Chocolate Chips.
- 7Drop by teaspoonful onto un-greased cookie sheets covered in parchment paper(a brown paper bag will work also).
- 8Bake for 25 mins then turn oven off and leave cookies in oven for 20 mins more.
- 9Remove from oven and let set for 2 mins before moving to cooling rack.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raspberry Choc Chip Kiss Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (21 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 73.0
- Calories from Fat 23
- Total Fat 2.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 23.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 12.2 g
- Protein 0.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
raspberry gelatin powder