Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
Raspberry meringue cookies with Chocolate Chips
Make and share this Raspberry Choc Chip Kiss Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- 3 egg whites
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 3 1⁄2 tablespoons raspberry gelatin powder
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- 1 cup mini chocolate chip
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
- Beat egg whites and salt until foamy.
- Combine jello and sugar seperatly in a small dish.
- Add gradually to eggs and salt while continuing to beat until stiff peaks form and sugar/jello mixture is dissolved.
- Mix in vinegar.
- Fold in Chocolate Chips.
- Drop by teaspoonful onto un-greased cookie sheets covered in parchment paper(a brown paper bag will work also).
- Bake for 25 mins then turn oven off and leave cookies in oven for 20 mins more.
- Remove from oven and let set for 2 mins before moving to cooling rack.