Chef #1129822's Note:
This is a great dip,even though it might sound kinda strange. It's been passed around my family and friends for a few years now. Everyone loves it. Make it to suit your taste.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl empty the package of shredded cheese.
- 2Add the 2 or 3 chopped green onions.
- 3Add the mayonaise (use whatever amount you like in order to form the cheese together).
- 4After everything is well blended, use your hands or a rubber spatula to form the cheese into a disc shape.
- 5Place the cheese disc on a platter and pour the raspberry chipotle sauce over the top (cover the entire cheese disc, you will not use entire jar).
- 6Most of this recipe is according to taste and how much onions and sauce you like.
- 7Eat with Fritos.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raspberry Chipotle Cheddar Cheese Dip
Serving Size: 1 (50 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 273.9
- Calories from Fat 202
- Total Fat 22.4 g
- Saturated Fat 12.5 g
- Cholesterol 62.4 mg
- Sodium 431.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 14.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
raspberry chipotle sauce