Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a great dip,even though it might sound kinda strange. It's been passed around my family and friends for a few years now. Everyone loves it. Make it to suit your taste.
- In a large bowl empty the package of shredded cheese.
- Add the 2 or 3 chopped green onions.
- Add the mayonaise (use whatever amount you like in order to form the cheese together).
- After everything is well blended, use your hands or a rubber spatula to form the cheese into a disc shape.
- Place the cheese disc on a platter and pour the raspberry chipotle sauce over the top (cover the entire cheese disc, you will not use entire jar).
- Most of this recipe is according to taste and how much onions and sauce you like.
- Eat with Fritos.