Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Saved this from a magazine long ago, Thought "I could have a go!" These are light, delicious, easy to do, HOPE you'll try then one day too!
- 150 g plain sweet biscuits
- 90 g butter
- 2 tablespoons gelatin
- 1⁄3 hot water
- 2 (250 g) packages cream cheese
- 1⁄4 caster sugar
- 2 (200 g) containers berry yogurt
- 150 g fresh raspberries or 150 g frozen raspberries
- 1 tablespoon icing sugar
- Combine biscuits that are finely crumbed and melted Butter until well combined.
- Press into a greased and lined 20 x 30 cm Baking pan and chill for at last 1/2 hour.
- Dissolve gelatin and 1/3 HOT water.
- Combine softened cream cheese with caster sugar, yoghurt, gelatin and raspberries.
- Pour mixture over base of pan and chill until set.
- Cut into squares; serve dusted with icing sugar and a raspberry.
- NOTE: When dissolving Gelatin, MIX well and allow to cool.
- Servings might be different depending on size you slice it!