Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Spread on your favorite baked goods for a breakfast treat or as a matter of fact, good as an anytime snack, or/& for all meals.
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened, room temperature
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened, room temperature
- 3 tablespoons Chambord raspberry liquor
- 1⁄3 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 small orange, zest of, grated
- 1 cup raspberry preserves
- 2 tablespoons toasted walnut pieces, chopped
- In food processor with a steel blade, blend butter, cream cheese, Chambord and confectioner's sugar.
- Stir in, by hand, orange zest, preserves and walnut pieces.
- Chill and store in refrigerator for up to 3 weeks.