Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 5 mins
This is a simple, low sugar jam that you can make in the bread machine or just do it the regular way. I make small batches, but you can double or triple it to your needs. Since it's low sugar it makes a great jam, ice cream topping, or yogurt mix in. I love it in my homemade yogurt!
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 tablespoon orange zest, fresh
- 4 tablespoons fresh squeezed orange juice, juice from one orange
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 0.5 (1 7/8 ounce) box pectin, low sugar
- Put all ingredients into bread machine.
- Set machine to jam setting.