Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
This is such a delicious fruity dessert, that is so easy to prepare. (Chilling time is prep time)
- 1 cup sour cream (do not use fat-free)
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 (6 ounce) package raspberry Jell-O gelatin
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 3⁄4 cups boiling water
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen raspberries in light syrup
- 1 (16 ounce) can applesauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Stir together topping ingredients; cover and refrigerate overnight (or long enough to soften and slightly melt the marshmallows, if you prepare this in the morning, it should be ready later in the evening) When the marshmallows are softened, beat the mixture with electric mixer until smooth, to create a topping for the jell-o.
- Dissolve the jell-o and the sugar in boiling water; add in the raspberries, stirring until well dissolved and mixed.
- Stir in the applesauce until well mixed.
- Pour into a 13 x 9-inch pan.
- Refrigerate until firm.
- Spread the sour cream/marshmallow mixture on top.
- Refrigerate any leftovers.