From Fran Warde’s useful little book Party and quoted from Scotland Sunday website. A fun,stylish party dessert!
- Put 3 tbsp hot water in a small bowl and sprinkle over the gelatine.
- Set aside in a warm place to dissolve - this will take about 10 minutes.
- Divide the raspberries between eight glasses.
- Open the champagne and add a little to the dissolved gelatine.
- Transfer to a jug and add the remaining champagne.
- Mix gently so you don’t build up a froth. Pour into glasses on top of the berries then chill for two hours until set.
- Enjoy! ;).