Recipe by Mommy Diva
From Fran Warde’s useful little book Party and quoted from Scotland Sunday website. A fun,stylish party dessert!
Top Review by Rita~
Fun treat! Made for 2 using 6 ounces of raspberries. I so can see Grand Marnier in this. maybe topped with some luscious whipped cream Made for ZWT 6 thanks! Keep in mind this is a wonderful as the champagne you use. i did like the foam on top making it look like it was just poured. A nice touch! Garnished with a fresh mint sprig. made for ZWT6 Thanks for this special very low fat dessert.
Directions See How It's Made
- Put 3 tbsp hot water in a small bowl and sprinkle over the gelatine.
- Set aside in a warm place to dissolve - this will take about 10 minutes.
- Divide the raspberries between eight glasses.
- Open the champagne and add a little to the dissolved gelatine.
- Transfer to a jug and add the remaining champagne.
- Mix gently so you don’t build up a froth. Pour into glasses on top of the berries then chill for two hours until set.
- Enjoy! ;).