Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
These cookies are so good. Sort of like oatmeal cookies, only better. They disappear fast!
Make and share this Ranger Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Cream shortening and white sugar together.
- Add eggs and remaining ingredients.
- This will be real thick and I had to use my hands to mix it well.
- Take about a heaping tablespoon (or more if you want larger cookies) and roll into a ball in place on cookie sheeet.
- Bake at 350 degrees until brown.
- Let cool slightly before removing from cookie sheet.
- You can also add coconut or chocolate chips if desired.
- Personally, I like them without them.