Marty Hugo's Note:
These cookies are so good. Sort of like oatmeal cookies, only better. They disappear fast!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream shortening and white sugar together.
- 2Add eggs and remaining ingredients.
- 3This will be real thick and I had to use my hands to mix it well.
- 4Take about a heaping tablespoon (or more if you want larger cookies) and roll into a ball in place on cookie sheeet.
- 5Bake at 350 degrees until brown.
- 6Let cool slightly before removing from cookie sheet.
- 7You can also add coconut or chocolate chips if desired.
- 8Personally, I like them without them.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ranger Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1343 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 170.3
- Calories from Fat 76
- Total Fat 8.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 11.7 mg
- Sodium 130.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 11.8 g
- Protein 2.0 g