1 hr 15 mins
“Ready, Set, Cook! Hidden Valley Contest Entry. Thinly sliced red potates, paired with marinated and seasoned chicken breast in hidden valley ranch mix, sprinkled with parmesean seasoned bread crumbs with each layer and baked to a crispy golden brown. After cooled topped with greek chive yogurt.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1First gather cooking equipment.
- 22 round pie baking dishes.
- 3nonstick cooking spray.
- 4Marinate your chicken breast for 4 hours in refrigirator- in seasoning (as directed in ingrediant section) pepper, adobo, 1 pk hidden valley ranch.
- 5After chicken has marinated, wrapp chicken in aluminum foil and cook for 45 mins on 350 degrees, and then let cool.
- 6Thinly slice red potates so they are transparent.
- 7place in pie container, overlapping each potatoe an 1/2 inch until pie pan is covered.
- 8Thinly slice chicken and repeat step as potatoes.
- 9Repeat steps once.
- 10mix parmesean cheese and bread crumbs with 1/3 pk of hidden valley ranch dressing and cover the top of your dish.
- 11Bake pie container for 45 to 50 mins on 400 degrees.
- 12mix greek yogurt, chives, and 1 tsp of hidden valley ranch mix in bowl.
- 13Let cool.
- 14and serve sliced with one spoon of greek chive yogurt mix.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ranchy Chicken Au Gratin #RSC
Serving Size: 1 (909 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1230.6
- Calories from Fat 499
- Total Fat 55.5 g
- Saturated Fat 25.7 g
- Cholesterol 215.9 mg
- Sodium 2504.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 82.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 24.8 g
- Sugars 19.2 g
- Protein 112.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Hidden Valley Original Ranch Dressing Mix