Prep 30 mins
Cook 45 mins
“Ready, Set, Cook! Hidden Valley Contest Entry. Thinly sliced red potates, paired with marinated and seasoned chicken breast in hidden valley ranch mix, sprinkled with parmesean seasoned bread crumbs with each layer and baked to a crispy golden brown. After cooled topped with greek chive yogurt.
- 5 chicken breasts
- 5 red potatoes
- 1 lb parmesan cheese
- 2 (1 ounce) packages Hidden Valley Original Ranch Dressing Mix
- 4 ounces plain Greek yogurt
- 1 bunch fresh chives
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons pepper
- 2 tablespoons adobo seasoning
- cooking spray
- First gather cooking equipment.
- 2 round pie baking dishes.
- nonstick cooking spray.
- Marinate your chicken breast for 4 hours in refrigirator- in seasoning (as directed in ingrediant section) pepper, adobo, 1 pk hidden valley ranch.
- After chicken has marinated, wrapp chicken in aluminum foil and cook for 45 mins on 350 degrees, and then let cool.
- Thinly slice red potates so they are transparent.
- place in pie container, overlapping each potatoe an 1/2 inch until pie pan is covered.
- Thinly slice chicken and repeat step as potatoes.
- Repeat steps once.
- mix parmesean cheese and bread crumbs with 1/3 pk of hidden valley ranch dressing and cover the top of your dish.
- Bake pie container for 45 to 50 mins on 400 degrees.
- mix greek yogurt, chives, and 1 tsp of hidden valley ranch mix in bowl.
- Let cool.
- and serve sliced with one spoon of greek chive yogurt mix.