Recipe by Debby H
I found this on the net years ago and has become my husband's favorite. It is so easy to put together and blends well in the crockpot. I serve it with a really nice cornbread and a frosty mug of dark beer.
Top Review by peg_lyn
I made this as one of my recipes for the Pick 3 Event. My DH and I enjoyed this recipe, hwever, upon finding it a little bland we added some chilli powder and a can of Rotel to just "kick it up" a notch. This was good as a meal on a cold wet fall day. Thanks Debby!
- 1 lb ground beef, browned
- 1 (1 ounce) packet green onion dip
- 1 (32 ounce) can pork and beans
- 1 (16 ounce) can kidney beans
- 1 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- 2 teaspoons white vinegar