2 hrs 15 mins
Haven't tried yet, but looks good. The recipe mentioned that onion dip and/or flavored tortilla/wraps could be used to change the flavors.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small bowl, beat cream cheese on medium speed until smooth. Beat in dip until well blended. Stir in broccoli, carrot, onion, and bacon.
- 2Spread mixture evenly onto each tortilla to edges.
- 3Rollup each, wrap tightly in plastic wrap.
- 4Refrigerate at least 2 hours or up to 8 hours before serving.
- 5Cut each roll into 8 pieces to serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ranch Roll-Up Snacks
Serving Size: 1 (547 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 34.9
- Calories from Fat 14
- Total Fat 1.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 3.2 mg
- Sodium 70.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 1.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: