Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Haven't tried yet, but looks good. The recipe mentioned that onion dip and/or flavored tortilla/wraps could be used to change the flavors.
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese on medium speed until smooth. Beat in dip until well blended. Stir in broccoli, carrot, onion, and bacon.
- Spread mixture evenly onto each tortilla to edges.
- Rollup each, wrap tightly in plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours or up to 8 hours before serving.
- Cut each roll into 8 pieces to serve.