Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
A very tasty, easy lunch salad that uses rotisserie chicken.
Make and share this Ranch Rice Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 2⁄3 cup bottled ranch dressing
- 1⁄2 cup chopped roasted red pepper
- 3 tablespoons light sour cream
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried dill weed, crumbled
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups firmly cooked and cooled long-grain rice (not instant)
- 2 cups bite-size chunks rotisserie chicken, skin removed
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 2 medium green onions, thinly sliced
- pepper (to taste)
- 6 cups torn romaine lettuce leaves or 6 cups baby spinach leaves
- To make the dressing: mix together all the dressing ingredients in a bowl.
- To make the salad: Add the first 5 salad ingredients in a large bowl; add in the dressing; stir gently to coat.
- Add in pepper (and salt if needed); stir to combine.
- Serve on lettuce leaves.