A very tasty, easy lunch salad that uses rotisserie chicken.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2/3 cup bottled ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup chopped roasted red pepper
- 3 tablespoons light sour cream
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried dill weed, crumbled
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1To make the dressing: mix together all the dressing ingredients in a bowl.
- 2To make the salad: Add the first 5 salad ingredients in a large bowl; add in the dressing; stir gently to coat.
- 3Add in pepper (and salt if needed); stir to combine.
- 4Serve on lettuce leaves.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ranch Rice Salad
Serving Size: 1 (331 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1152.7
- Calories from Fat 390
- Total Fat 43.4 g
- Saturated Fat 13.5 g
- Cholesterol 59.0 mg
- Sodium 1508.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 160.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.1 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 26.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: