Ranch Potato-Topped Chicken Bake
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken or 2 cups turkey
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
- 1 3⁄4 cups water
- 1 cup milk
- 2 1⁄4 cups plain instant mashed potatoes (dry)
- 1 (1 ounce) packagedry ranch dip mix
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- Heat oven to 375.
- In large saucepan, combine all filling ingredients; mix well. Cook over medium heat until mixture is bubbly and thoroughly heated, stirring occasionally. Spoon into ungreased 13x9-inch (3 quart) baking dish.
- In medium saucepan, bring water to a boil. Remove from heat. Add milk. Stir in plain mashed potato mix and ranch dip; mix with fork until moistened. Let stand 1 minute. Add egg; blend well. Cool 5 minutes. Spoon or pipe potato mixture around edge of hot chicken mixture.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until potatoes are set and light golden brown.