Recipe by firstname.lastname@example.org
This was in the 2006 quick cooking annual recipes cookbook. I have not tried it yet, but it sounds good.
- 2 lbs red potatoes
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle ranch salad dressing
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (2 7/8 ounce) package bacon bits
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 dash garlic powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Place potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce heat.
- Cover and simmer for 20-25 minutes, or until tender.
- In a large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients (dressing will be thick).
- Drain potatoes and cut into cubes.
- Add to the dressing and gently toss to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours, or until chilled.
- Refrigerate leftovers.