1/1 Photo of Ranch Potato Casserole
1 hr 30 mins
A great alternative to the humdrum potato salad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 -8 medium red potatoes, scrubbed clean
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup ranch salad dressing (not dry powder)
- 1/4 cup bacon, fried crisp and crumbled
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 1Cook the potatoes until tender. I usually bake them in the oven the night before wanting to prepare this dish, but you can also boil them. Quarter the potatoes, leaving the skin on.
- 2In a large bowl, whisk together the sour cream, ranch dressing, bacon, parsley, and the 1 cup of cheese. Toss quartered potatoes in dressing mixture and place into a greased 9x13-inch baking pan. Top with the 1/2 cup of the cheese.
- 3In a small bowl, combine the corn flakes and butter; sprinkle over the casserole. Bake at 350 degrees for 35-45 minutes.
Browse Our Top Brunch Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ranch Potato Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (306 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 763.1
- Calories from Fat 429
- Total Fat 47.6 g
- Saturated Fat 22.4 g
- Cholesterol 95.7 mg
- Sodium 768.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 66.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.9 g
- Sugars 6.1 g
- Protein 19.0 g