Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
It's easy to prepare and I like the way they taste with the Hidden Valley mix.
Make and share this Ranch Pork Chops recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (1 ounce) packet hidden valley ranch dressing mix
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 pork chops (about 3/4 inch thick)
- 1 dash paprika
- Add seasoning and salad dressing mix with pepper.
- Rub mixture on both side of pork chops.
- Arrange pork chops in a single layer on baking pan or broiler rack.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake at 450 degrees Fahrenheit for 20 to 25 minutes, or until cooked through.
These tasted pretty good. I liked that it was very simple to make
these are really good and look grilled and are pretty and tender too. I sautéed the little itty bitty ones in a frying pan on the stove. You might wanna use a non stick pan if you do it this way. They cook super fast