Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
I haven't tried this, but plan to soon. This came off the package of ground buffalo meat, from Great Range Brand
- 1 lb ground buffalo meat
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional)
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 cup crushed cracker
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can mushroom soup
- 1 cup water
- salt & pepper
- Combine buffalo, egg, cayenne, celery, onion and crackers.
- Form into 4 patties.
- Brown on both sides and place ina shallow baking dish.
- Pour soup and water over top.
- Cover and bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees.
Delicious! I added All seasoning to the meat and a little A-1 sauce before mixing. Thanks for posting!
Ah, the taste of suburbia, but healthier. Husband ate every last molecule because it tasted like his mom's salisbury steak. Even picky daughter ate reasonably well. The cayenne pepper is helpful in keeping the mixture from being bland.