Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Ready, Set, Cook! Hidden Valley Contest Entry. These delicious hamburgers are extra moist. The Avocado Chipotle Aioli can be made as spicy as you like; simply add more adobo if you prefer it hotter.
- 1 lb ground pork
- 1 lb ground chuck
- 3 shallots, diced
- 2 ounces Hidden Valley Original Ranch Seasoning Mix
- 1 tablespoon bbq seasoning
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 dash pepper
- 1⁄2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 avocado, peeled and mashed
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dried chipotle powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper
- 1 tomatoes, sliced
- 1⁄2 red onion, sliced
- pickle, slices
- 4 hamburger buns
- 4 slices American cheese
- In a large mixing bowl, mix ground pork and ground chuck using your hands. Add diced shallots, ranch seasoning mix, bbq seasoning. Divide into 4 balls. Shape into thick patties; press down slightly in the middle of each patty. Season with salt and pepper.
- Grill on medium grill 4 minutes; flip burgers and grill 4 minutes more (for medium rare). Do not press burgers down--you will lose all the moist goodness. Remember that pork must be fully cooked for your safety. You can use a George Forman grill pan, if preferred or broil patties.
- During last minute, add 1 slice of American cheese on each burger and toast burger buns.
- For Chipotle Aioli, mix together chipotle powder, Greek yogurt, lemon juice, mashed avocado, garlic powder and salt and pepper to taste.
- Assemble burger on each bun. Add dollop of Chipotle Aioli, tomato slices, onion and pickle if desired.