Recipe by Lorac
Five minutes is all you need to make this savory-sweet glaze for cooked carrots.
Top Review by yennipher
Excellent, excellent. A new family favorite :) Thank you for posting this recipe. I didn't have powdered ranch mix. So I let the carrots simmer in the butter 'n brown sugar for a few minutes, then drizzled Blue Cheese dressing on top. I worked great.
- 1 (16 ounce) packagefrozen baby carrots
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄4 cup light brown sugar
- 1 (1 ounce) package ranch dressing mix
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook carrots according to package directions, drain well.
- In the meantime, melt butter in a large saute pan over low heat.
- Add sugar and stir until dissolved.
- Add carrots and Ranch mix, stir until carrots are coated.
- Increase heat to medium, and stir until carrots are hot and glazed, about 5 minutes.