Recipe by Amanda Beth
So easy, so good. My newest summertime addiction. My SIL Jeni actually gave me the idea for this, so I want to make sure she gets credit! I'm sure this isn't a completely original recipe though, lol. I can usually only wait about 1/2 hour for the salad to meld together, but it has lasted a whole 24 hours in the fridge before I devoured the leftovers!
- 10 -12 cherry tomatoes
- 1 large cucumber
- 1⁄2 small onion
- 5 tablespoons light ranch salad dressing
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice the cucumbers and put in a bowl. Sprinkle with a little salt.
- Halve or quarter the tomatoes depending on the size of the tomatoes and how big you like the pieces. Mix with the cucumbers.
- Thinly slice the onion. I prefer it sliced, but I'm sure you could do a chopped onion instead. Mix with cucumbers and tomatoes.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix with ranch dressing. Let sit for at least 30 minutes.