Recipe by pines506
A little different from the regular chicken pasta salads. This makes a great light dinner, just add some rolls. Cook time includes marinate time.
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 3⁄4 cup steak sauce
- 1 (12 ounce) package fusilli
- 2 chicken bouillon cubes
- 1 vidalia onion, diced
- 2 avocados, peeled, pitted and diced
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup ranch salad dressing (I used Hidden Valley Ranch)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat. Place breasts into a glass dish and marinate in steak sauce for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- Grill chicken until no longer pink inside and the juices run clear. Remove from grill and chop into bite-size pieces.
- To a large pot of boiling water, add bouillon cubes and pasta. Cook pasta until al dente. Drain, and rinse under cold water.
- In a large bowl, combine chicken, pasta, onion, avocados and tomatoes.
- Mix in salad dressing, cover and refrigerate until chilled.