Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is so good with mashed potatoes.
- 8 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter
- 3⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 3⁄4 cup corn flake crumbs
- 1 (1 ounce) package hidden valley ranch dressing mix
- Trim Chicken.
- Mix cheese, cornflake crumbs and dressing together.
- Dip chicken in butter and then coat with crumb mixture.
- Place on greased cookie sheet and bake at 350 for 45 minute.
Made a half recipe for my husband and myself. Easy and very tasty. Baked a few minutes less than the 45 min. called for. He enjoyed this very much.
Wow! This is stupid easy and *SO* delicious! I didn't have parmesan, so i just added a bit extra salt to compensate..it was great. I served it with frozen french fries & sugar snap peas. A delicious and slightly healthy dinnner :) Thanks for posting!
Yum! I was out of cornflakes, so I used crushed Ritz instead. Came out delicious.