Oven Ranch Chicken
photo by yogiclarebear
- Ready In:
- 1⁄3 cup plain breadcrumbs
- 1 (1 ounce) package ranch dressing mix
- 1⁄3 cup low-fat sour cream
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, tenders
- Heat oven to 400°F Prepare baking dish.
- In a shallow bowl, combine bread crumbs and salad dressing mix; mix well. Place sour cream in another shallow dish.
- Dip chicken in sour cream, coating well. Roll coated chicken in bread crumb mixture.
- Place chicken in baking dish. Discard any remaining bread crumb mixture and sour cream.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until chicken is tender and juices run clear.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
see 2 more reviews
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I'm a journalism and French major at the University of Georgia who discovered the joy of cooking a couple of years ago. I spend my summer vacations making dinner almost every night for my family, which includes my two younger sisters (11 and 14), and leap at the opportunity to cook every time I go home for a weekend visit...unfortunately, cooking in the dorms is more trouble than it's worth! <br /> <br /><img src="http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/projects/chef3.jpg" alt="Image hosted by Photobucket.com" /><a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank"> <br /> <br /><img src="http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/beartag_1_1.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting" /> <img src="http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/adopted_1_1.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting" /> <br /> <br /><img src="http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/projects/pacbanner.jpg" border="0" alt="Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket" /> <br /><img src="http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/projects/200_PACpic.jpg" border="0" alt="Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket" /></a></p>