Crunchy Ranch Chicken
photo by Maryland Jim
- Ready In:
- 1⁄3 cup corn flake crumbs
- 1⁄4 cup reduced-fat parmesan cheese
- 1 (1 ounce) packet hidden valley ranch dressing mix
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray a 9x13 inch pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine corn flake crumbs, cheese and dressing mix.
- Spray chicken with butter flavored Pam, then roll in corn flake mixture to coat.
- Place chicken in prepared pan and bake uncovered for 45 minutes or until done.
- For WW - this is 3 points per serving.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Terrific! I used this as a quick Sunday Night dinner, and followed this exactly. I was thinking of adding a bit of extra garlic powder, but decided against it And this WAS perfect, and no need to change anything. Easy to put together and just delicious to devour. The chicken cooked in no time flat, 25 minutes in total, after turning them over at 12 minutes. Perfect..... Will use this quite often....:D
see 4 more reviews