I was asked to post this relic from my college days when the only cooking items we were allowed to have in our dorm rooms was a hotpot and a popcorn popper. Its about as non-gourmet as non-gourmet gets, but its cheap, easy, filling, and suprizingly tasty. Its tastier than it sounds and it still shows up on my table from time to time, much to my kids' delight.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil water in your hot pot or a real pot if you have actual cooking facilities.
- 2Break up and drop in the ramens. Add the peas. Bring to a boil again.
- 3Drain and tip into a large bowl.
- 4Add butter, parmesan, and 1/3 of the ramen's seasoning packet.
- 5Feeds one active, hungry teen or can be used as a side dish for 2.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ramen With Peas and Parmesan
Serving Size: 1 (85 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 564.1
- Calories from Fat 249
- Total Fat 27.7 g
- Saturated Fat 14.7 g
- Cholesterol 34.9 mg
- Sodium 1225.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 65.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 13.7 g