Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I was asked to post this relic from my college days when the only cooking items we were allowed to have in our dorm rooms was a hotpot and a popcorn popper. Its about as non-gourmet as non-gourmet gets, but its cheap, easy, filling, and suprizingly tasty. Its tastier than it sounds and it still shows up on my table from time to time, much to my kids' delight.
- Boil water in your hot pot or a real pot if you have actual cooking facilities.
- Break up and drop in the ramens. Add the peas. Bring to a boil again.
- Drain and tip into a large bowl.
- Add butter, parmesan, and 1/3 of the ramen's seasoning packet.
- Feeds one active, hungry teen or can be used as a side dish for 2.