This is a excellent dish for college students, or bachelors (very easy & very inexpensive).
Make and share this Ramen Foo Yung recipe from Food.com.
- Open ramen package and remove seasoning packet, it will be retained for later.
- Boil noodles until soft, and drain.
- In a separate fry pan melt butter or margarine on medium-high heat. once melted and bubbling, add seasoning packet and stir.
- Then add the drained noodles and fry them for several minutes, stirring and turning them as you go.
- The noodles will start to separate from the clump as they get done. they will be slightly turning golden brown.
- In a separate bowl, scramble the two eggs.
- When noodles are slightly browned, add the eggs and stir thoroughly.
- Reduce heat to medium-low immediately.
- Flip and let the top cook.