1/2 Photos of Ramen Foo Yung
Steve Harper's Note:
This is a excellent dish for college students, or bachelors (very easy & very inexpensive).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Open ramen package and remove seasoning packet, it will be retained for later.
- 2Boil noodles until soft, and drain.
- 3In a separate fry pan melt butter or margarine on medium-high heat. once melted and bubbling, add seasoning packet and stir.
- 4Then add the drained noodles and fry them for several minutes, stirring and turning them as you go.
- 5The noodles will start to separate from the clump as they get done. they will be slightly turning golden brown.
- 6In a separate bowl, scramble the two eggs.
- 7When noodles are slightly browned, add the eggs and stir thoroughly.
- 8Reduce heat to medium-low immediately.
- 9Flip and let the top cook.
Browse Our Top < 15 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ramen Foo Yung
Serving Size: 1 (199 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 615.6
- Calories from Fat 308
- Total Fat 34.3 g
- Saturated Fat 16.8 g
- Cholesterol 402.5 mg
- Sodium 1974.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 21.5 g