Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr 10 mins
Quick, easy, delicious -- the best kind of food!! (Cooking time is boiling and BBQing time)
- 3 lbs pork spareribs
- boiling water, to cover
Rajun Cajun Sauce
- 2⁄3 cup ketchup
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper (more or less, to taste)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon chili powder
- Cut ribs into easy-to-handle portions and cook in boiling water until tender, about 1 hour. Drain.
- For sauce: Combine all 5 ingredients together in small bowl.
- Brush sauce over ribs and grill over medium-high heat for about 10 minutes, turning and basting with remaining sauce often.