Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
Good southern pumpkin pie with raisins.
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 2 eggs, well beaten
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 (5 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 teaspoon allspice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 (9 inch) unbaked pie shells
- 1⁄2 cup raisins, chopped
- Mix the pumpkin, eggs, sugar, milk, salt, and spices together; blend well.
- Put in the pie shell and sprinkle the raisins evenly over the top.
- Bake on middle rack of oven for 45 minutes at 350°F.