- 1 (8 ounce) jar dry roasted peanuts
- 1 (7 ounce) jar roasted cashews
- 1 (6 ounce) can roasted almonds
- 2 cups bite size crispy wheat thins crackers
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted, plus
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3 dashes hot sauce
- 1 cup raisins
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a large bowl; stir well. Combine butter, soy sauce, Worcestershire, and hot sauce, mix well and pour over nut mixture, toss to coat.
- Spread half of mixture in a 15 x 10 x 1 inch jelly roll pan. Bake at 325F for 15 minutes; cool and place in a large bowl. Repeat with remaining mixture. Add raisins, and stir well. Store in airtight container.