I got this biscuit recipe out of Australian Good Taste magazine. I've made them a couple of times both with and without the raisins. Both times they have turned out crunchy and very tasty. If you make them without the raisins just add a few more choc chips.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 180°C.
- 2Line 2 baking trays with non-stick baking paper.
- 3Place the raisins in a saucepan and cover with cold water. Place over low heat and cook stirring for 2-3 minutes or until just heated through. Set aside for 5 minutes to cool. Drain.
- 4Meanwhile, use an electric beater to beat together the butter and combined sugars in a bowl until pale and creamy.
- 5Beat in the egg, vanilla and cinnamon.
- 6Stir in the flour, bicarb soda and baking powder until combined.
- 7Add the raisins, oats and choc bits and combine.
- 8Spoon 1 tablespoonful quantities of mixture onto the lined trays, ollowing room for spreading.
- 9Bake in oven for 12-15 minutes or for a crisper finish bake for 15-18 minutes or until golden brown.
- 10Transfer to a wire rack to cool.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raisin & Choc Chip Oat Biscuits
Serving Size: 1 (707 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 123.9
- Calories from Fat 49
- Total Fat 5.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 19.0 mg
- Sodium 63.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 12.7 g
- Protein 1.3 g