Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
It's very very simple and delicious. its smooth texture and delicious raisins complement the whole cake!!!
- 3 eggs
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 7 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Put all ingredients except raisins into a blender or mixer and blend until smooth.
- Stir in raisins.
- Use 8 inch or smaller pans. Grease and flour the pan.
- Pour the mixture over and smooth it out.
- Bake for 45~50 minutes or until the top is slightly golden brown.