Dienia B.'s Note:
from darlene kossman she says its very good the one she makes old recipe
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1grind raisins in food processor.
- 2heat butter and sugar until melted.
- 3add 2 cups milkand scald over boiling water (im guessing double boiler herez).
- 4combine cornstarch and remaining milkraisins salt and egg yolks
- 5add to milk mixture and stir constantly until thick.
- 6add vanilla
- 7pour into pie shell top with meringue
- 8whip egg whites until frothy add sugar gradually add vanilla
- 9beat until stiff top pie
- 10bake in 350 degree oven 10 minutes or until browned.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raisin Butterscotch Pie With Brown Sugar Meringue
Serving Size: 1 (211 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 503.9
- Calories from Fat 184
- Total Fat 20.5 g
- Saturated Fat 8.7 g
- Cholesterol 91.0 mg
- Sodium 473.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 74.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 49.9 g
- Protein 7.6 g