Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
from darlene kossman she says its very good the one she makes old recipe
Make and share this Raisin Butterscotch Pie With Brown Sugar Meringue recipe from Food.com.
- grind raisins in food processor.
- heat butter and sugar until melted.
- add 2 cups milkand scald over boiling water (im guessing double boiler herez).
- combine cornstarch and remaining milkraisins salt and egg yolks
- add to milk mixture and stir constantly until thick.
- add vanilla
- pour into pie shell top with meringue
- whip egg whites until frothy add sugar gradually add vanilla
- beat until stiff top pie
- bake in 350 degree oven 10 minutes or until browned.