Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Adapted from Predominantly Paleo blog.
- 1 tomatoes, diced
- 1⁄2 English cucumber, diced
- 1 cup coleslaw mix
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dill
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- Combine vegetables in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix rest of ingredients.
- Drizzle dressing over veggies, toss to mix.
Delicious refreshing salad! We had this for dinner with some cornbread. Thanks for sharing! Made for Culinary Quest 2015 / Texas BBQ and Beyond
This was a great salad, and perfect for the warm summer evening we're having tonight. It was so easy to toss together, too. And the salad dressing went well with all the vegetables. Thanks for sharing your recipe, sheepdoc. Made for Culinary Quest 2015 (Texas).