1/2 Photos of Rainbow Cake
Sweet Chef's Note:
This is a pretty cake that kids love, and it's great for a birthday party!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (18 ounce) box white cake mix
- 3 egg whites
- food coloring
- 1Follow cake mix directions to make batter.
- 2Pour equal amounts of batter into three bowls.
- 3Drop 2-4 drops of red food coloring in one bowl, 2-4 drops of yellow in the other, and 2-4 drops of blue food coloring in the last bowl.
- 4Mix all the batters until well blended.
- 5Pour the red batter into a 9"x9" baking pan, you may want to use the back of a spoon to spread it evenly.
- 6Pour the yellow over the red, and carefully spread it evenly with a spoon, making sure you don't mix the two batters together too much.
- 7Repeat step 6 for the blue batter.
- 8Bake the cake according to the package's directions.
- 9Enjoy your colorful cake!
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rainbow Cake
Serving Size: 1 (68 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 249.1
- Calories from Fat 56
- Total Fat 6.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 397.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 31.2 g
- Protein 3.7 g