This is a pretty cake that kids love, and it's great for a birthday party!
Make and share this Rainbow Cake recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (18 ounce) box white cake mix
- 3 egg whites
- food coloring
- Follow cake mix directions to make batter.
- Pour equal amounts of batter into three bowls.
- Drop 2-4 drops of red food coloring in one bowl, 2-4 drops of yellow in the other, and 2-4 drops of blue food coloring in the last bowl.
- Mix all the batters until well blended.
- Pour the red batter into a 9"x9" baking pan, you may want to use the back of a spoon to spread it evenly.
- Pour the yellow over the red, and carefully spread it evenly with a spoon, making sure you don't mix the two batters together too much.
- Repeat step 6 for the blue batter.
- Bake the cake according to the package's directions.
- Enjoy your colorful cake!