Recipe by Bee_410606361
It's a winter food if I have ever struck one, a soup really. It's a recipe that my mother-in-law cooks. I love it and so does my 2 year old. Doesn't take long to cook.
- 1 lb beef mince
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1⁄2 lb fresh green beans, cut into pieces
- 1⁄2 lb fresh carrot, cut into pieces
- 1 cup white rice
- 1 (35 g) packetsimmer chicken noodle soup mix (I prefer Continental)
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 4 cups water
- 1⁄2 shredded drum cabbage
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown mince in a saucepan with sliced onions.
- Put in rice and soup mix powder, sprinkle with the curry powder.
- Add beans, carrots and cabbage and last of all water. Bring to boil, then reduce heat and cook gently till the carrots and beans are soft and the rice is cooked.