Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Bon Appetite. April 2000 - but I found it in my 2001 book.
Make and share this Radicchio Grapefruit and Spinach Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 5 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon fennel seed, crushed
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 2 white grapefruits
- 1 (10 ounce) radicchio, torn into bite-size pieces
- 8 ounces baby spinach leaves
- 1⁄2 cup kalamata olives or 1⁄2 cup other brine-cured black olives, pitted
- Combine vinegar and fennel seeds in medium bowl. Gradually whisk in oil. Season dressing with salt and pepper.
- Cut all peel and white pith from grapefruits. Cut grapefruits between membranes to release segments.
- Stir segments into dressing. Let stand at least 15 minutes and up to 1 hour.
- Toss radicchio, spinach and olives in bowl. Add grapefruit segments and dressing to coat. Season with salt and pepper.