1/2 Photos of Rachie's Ham Bone Soup
2 hrs 15 mins
Rachie P's Note:
My DH does the cleaning of the ham, and always leaves some nice meat pieces on the bone so I can make this super easy, tasty soup! Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place ham bone in a medium stock pot. Fill water to just cover ham bone.
- 2Bring water to a boil and add carrots, celery, potato, onion, pepper, and bay leaves.
- 3Reduce heat to a medium simmer. Simmer 1 hour.
- 4Add lentils.
- 510 minutes before serving, bring back to a boil and add egg noodles.
- 65 minutes before serving, add peas.
- 7Serve when noodles are cooked to desired "doneness".
Browse Our Top Clear Soup Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rachie's Ham Bone Soup
Serving Size: 1 (372 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 118.1
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 6.3 mg
- Sodium 119.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 5.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: