Recipe by rebecca
My mom has fixed this dish for 20+yrs and she fixes it for our family a lot! Almost every year someone in our family will request it for their Birthday dinner.
Top Review by Theresa P
This was like enchiladas , in a casserole form . Mine took about 25-30 minutes to bake . My family thought it was VERY good . We served it with a dollop of sour cream on top . Thank You !
- 1 small onion
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (15 ounce) can enchilada sauce
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 (4 ounce) can chilies
- 1 (16 ounce) bag tortilla chips
- 1⁄2 lb cheddar cheese