Rachael Ray's Tuna Melt Sammie
- Heat panini press or cast iron skillet for pressing sammy.
- If using a skillet, you will need another heavy skillet to press with or a brick, wrapped in foil.
- Flake tuna in bowl. Add chopped artichokes, sun-dried tomatoes, olives, capers, parsley, shallots and arugula.
- Dress with lemon juice and liberal drizzle of oil.
- Mix to combine salad thoroughly, season with pepper to taste.
- Arrange half of the cheese, overlapping the slices, on the bottom half of ciabatta.
- Top with salad in even layer then arrange remaining cheese and top with bread.
- Cut the loaf into 4 sections and press a few minutes to melt cheese and heat through.