Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This tastes like a fizzy creamsicle!
- 2 pints Orange sherbet
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream
- 1 liter carbonated lemon-lime beverage or 1 liter lemon lime seltzer water
- 1 lime, for garnish (optional)
- For each freeze, in a blender combine 3 scoops orange sherbet and 1 scoop vanilla ice cream.
- Add 1/4 liter lemon lime soda or lemon lime seltzer and 4 ice cubes to the blender.
- Set blender top in place and blend on high setting until frothy and smooth.
- Pour into fountain or tall glass and garnish glass rim with a round of lime and a straw. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
Wow these are good! The portions are gianormous, 1,25 pints per each! Not going to happen anywhere outside of US!
MMMM!! my family loved this!
This is delicious! I have been making variations of Orange Freeze since I was a small child. We love them! Thank you for posting, Juenessa!