Recipe by KitchenHacker
A great tasting and quick cassarole for a weeknights dinner. I season and pre-cook the chicken in a contact grill which only takes about 10 minutes from frozen.
- 453.59 g white meat chicken, cooked and cubed
- 304.75 g can cream of chicken soup (I use Campbell's)
- 118.29 ml milk
- 2.46 ml salt
- 2.46 ml pepper
- 425.24 g can Veg-All, mixed vegtables (drained)
- 198.44 g can sliced mushrooms (drained)
- 4.92 ml poultry seasoning (I use Bell's)
- 141.74 g can biscuits (Hungry Jack)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a 2 qt cassarole dish, mix all the ingredients except the biscuits.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes or until bubbling.
- While cassarole is baking, seperate and cut each biscuit into quarters.
- After cassarole bubbles remove from oven and top with biscuit pieces.
- Return cassarole to oven and bake another 15 minutes or until biscuits are brown.