April Fool anyone with this look alike dish!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1For each "pea pod", cut a 2 1/4-inch square from a green fruit roll.
- 2Arrange five or six sunflower seeds (for peas) on the strip in a vertical row, just off center.
- 3Fold the strip in half over the seeds and press the edges together to seal them.
- 4Use a butter knife or kitchen scissors to trim the sealed edges into a rounded pod shape.
- 5Cut the red fruit roll into thin pepper strips to look like pepper strips.
- 6Cut apple rings into bite-size chicken pieces.
- 7Combine the pea pods, pepper strips, chicken pieces, pineapple chunks, and cashews in a frying pan, or serve the mix on plates with chopsticks.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for " Cashew Chicken Stir Fry "
Serving Size: 1 (264 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 322.0
- Calories from Fat 108
- Total Fat 12.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 250.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 36.1 g
- Protein 4.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: