Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
April Fool anyone with this look alike dish!
Make and share this " Cashew Chicken Stir Fry " recipe from Food.com.
- For each "pea pod", cut a 2 1/4-inch square from a green fruit roll.
- Arrange five or six sunflower seeds (for peas) on the strip in a vertical row, just off center.
- Fold the strip in half over the seeds and press the edges together to seal them.
- Use a butter knife or kitchen scissors to trim the sealed edges into a rounded pod shape.
- Cut the red fruit roll into thin pepper strips to look like pepper strips.
- Cut apple rings into bite-size chicken pieces.
- Combine the pea pods, pepper strips, chicken pieces, pineapple chunks, and cashews in a frying pan, or serve the mix on plates with chopsticks.