Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
April Fool anyone with this look alike dish!
- 2 -3 green fruit leather
- 1 red fruit leather
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons hulled sunflower seeds
- 1 1⁄2 cups dried apple rings
- 1⁄2 cup dried pineapple, chunks
- 1⁄2 cup cashews
- For each "pea pod", cut a 2 1/4-inch square from a green fruit roll.
- Arrange five or six sunflower seeds (for peas) on the strip in a vertical row, just off center.
- Fold the strip in half over the seeds and press the edges together to seal them.
- Use a butter knife or kitchen scissors to trim the sealed edges into a rounded pod shape.
- Cut the red fruit roll into thin pepper strips to look like pepper strips.
- Cut apple rings into bite-size chicken pieces.
- Combine the pea pods, pepper strips, chicken pieces, pineapple chunks, and cashews in a frying pan, or serve the mix on plates with chopsticks.