Recipe by Ex-Pat Mama
Adapted from a recipe by my Paleopal, Karen Tecce. It's called breakfast casserole but we eat it all day long!
- 2 sweet potatoes, shredded
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 cups broccoli, chopped frozen is fine
- 6 eggs, beaten
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the oven to 350F.
- Place the shredded sweet potato in a casserole dish. If you like, reserve a handful of shreds to place on top just before baking. This will make a crunchy topping.
- Brown the beef and onion together in a large skillet. Layer on top of the sweet potato.
- Evenly layer the broccoli on top of the beef mixture.
- Pour the egg over all. Top with reserved sweet potato shreds if desired.
- Bake 45 minutes. Or until cooked through.