My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 cups water
- 1 cup uncooked quinoa
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 cups thinly sliced romaine lettuce
- 1/3 cup dried apricot, quartered (about 10)
- 1/3 cup golden raisin
- 1/4 cup shelled dry-roasted pistachios
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onion
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh mint
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1To prepare the salad, combine water, quinoa, and salt in a large saucepan. Bring to a boil; reduce heat, and simmer 15 minutes.
- 2Drain the quinoa mixture through a sieve over a bowl, reserving 3 tablespoons cooking liquid.
- 3Combine quinoa mixture, lettuce, and next 8 ingredients (lettuce through black pepper) in a large bowl; set aside.
- 4To prepare the vinaigrette, combine reserved 3 tablespoons cooking liquid, lime rind, and remaining ingredients in a bowl, stirring well with a whisk.
- 5Pour vinaigrette over quinoa mixture, and toss well to coat.
Browse Our Top Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quinoa Salad With Apricots and Pistachios
Serving Size: 1 (339 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 315.0
- Calories from Fat 86
- Total Fat 9.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 505.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.2 g
- Sugars 14.5 g
- Protein 9.0 g