Recipe by Marie
This makes a wonderful snack, light lunch or even can be served as appetizers, by cutting into 6 wedges each.
- olive oil
- 4 (7 inch) flour tortillas
- 2 tomatoes, thinly sliced
- black pepper, to taste
- 12 black Greek olives, pitted and sliced
- 3 ounces goat cheese, crumbled
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 500°.
- Brush baking sheet with olive oil.
- Place tortillas on baking sheet.
- Layer tomatoes, olives, cheese and basil, dividing evenly among the tortillas.
- Drizzle each tortilla with a bit of olive oil and bake for 5 minutes, until tortillas are crisp.
- Cut each tortilla into wedges and serve.