- 2⁄3 cup onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 (10 ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chilies
- 1 (15 ounce) can chili beans
- 1 (9 ounce) packagefrozen chopped cooked chicken
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large saucepan cook onion in oil over medium heat until almost tender.
- Add chili powder, cook and stir 1 more minute.
- Add broth, tomatoes and chili beans. Bring to a boil and reduce heat. Cover and simmer 5 minutes.
- Stir in chicken and heat through.