Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
Quick, Easy and Delicious!
- 1 (356 g) can cooked chicken breasts, with liquid
- 1 (796 ml) canwhole tomatoes with juice
- 1⁄2 cup carrot, diced
- 1⁄2 cup snap peas, each cut in three
- 1⁄2 cup celery, sliced
- 1 cup cauliflower floret
- 1 cup broccoli spear
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- Pour the chicken with juice into a pot, break the chicken up with a fork; pour the whole tomatoes into the pot; slice each tomato at least in half, this can be done in the pot with a shap knife. Add the rest of the ingredients; stir well.
- DO NOT ADD SALT, there is enough salt in the two canned ingredients.
- Bring to simmer, lower heat and simmer for about 25 minutes or until the veggies are tender crisp.
- The veggies can be any you have left in your fridge, except for the tomatoes and the chicken can be cooked left over chicken, if left over chicken is used add at least a cup of chicken broth.
Very easy and quick soup to make! I used petite diced tomatoes and frozen cauliflower, broccoli, and carrot mixed vegetables. Could not find anap peas so I substituted cut green beans. Loved the fresh flavor of this soup even though I used frozen and canned vegetables. Added a little more pepper before serving and enjoyed a great bowl of soup!